Time: 35 minutes - Serves: 4 people - Difficulty: Very Easy
- 700g high-quality tomatoes (e.g. pomodorino)
- black pepper (freshly ground)
- olive oil
- 500g penne pasta
- 150g black olives (pitted and sliced)
- basil leaves (to taste)
- pecorino cheese (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Put the tomatoes in a large roasting tray and drizzle them with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste and throw them in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the tomatoes from the oven and use a fork to squash them. Add a bit of balsamic vinegar.
- Fill a large pan with salted water and bring it to a boil. Add the penne pasta and cook until al dente. Drain the pasta.
- Mix the pasta with the roasted tomato sauce and add the olives and the basil leaves, properly scattered. Finish the dish with some freshly grated pecorino cheese.
- Open a bottle of wine selected by Wow Wines and enjoy your meal.