15 minutes - Serves: 2 people - Difficulty: Very Easy
- 2 salmon fillets
- spinach 200g
- vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp creme fraiche (reduced-fat)
- 1 tbsp drained caper
- parsley (to taste, chopped)
- salt and pepper
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan and season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper (on both sides)
- Fry the salmon for 3 to 4 minutes or until both sides are golden. Remove from the pan and let them rest for a while.
- Put the spinach in the pan, season with salt and pepper to taste and cover the pan for about 1 to 2 minutes (stirring two or three times).
- Spoon the spinach onto the plates and place the salmon fillets on top.
- Heat the creme fraiche in the pan, add the lemon juice, the parsley and the caper. Season to taste.
- Pour the sauce over the fish and place some lemon wedges on the side.
- Open a bottle of wine selected by Wow Wines and enjoy your meal.